[Spacewalk-list] RHEL 4 Clients?

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Tue Jun 16 15:10:19 UTC 2009

Got it - I just created a channel for RHEL 4 and copied the 4.8 iso rpm's into it.  I then ran rhnreg_ks and pointed at my spacewalk server, and all is well.  Next step is to get the updates since the dvd iso was cut.  Is there an easy way to get them?  I seem to remember being able to ftp into a redhat server somewhere and the updates (not the base stuff) were available, but I may be mistaken.