[Spacewalk-list] reposync RHEL repositories on Centos Spacewalk

Hi,

just started on spacewalk and need some answers/helps.

I have manged to to create Software channels for my Centos 5.x clients. I also have a few RHEL boxes and hope to point them to spcewalk also. Can someone explain how I can use the reposync to download packages from rhn and push them to spacewalk?
I do not have any 'rhel' repoid in my Centos install.

thanks
Shao Ming