[Spacewalk-list] reposync RHEL repositories on Centos Spacewalk

Alexandros Soumplis soumplis at ekt.gr
Wed Jun 24 08:45:10 UTC 2009

I think you make a mistake. As long as your clients are CentOS boxes then
you need to use reposync on your spacewalk server to download CentOS
packages from a CentOS repository. Reposync uses your existing yum
configuration and repositories. After you've downloaded the packages you
can use rhnpush to push those packages into spacewalk repository. There
are lots of information on the wiki and on this list archives.