[Spacewalk-list] osad

Hooker, Jonathan Jonathan.Hooker at garmin.com
Mon Mar 2 23:24:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am in the process of building out a large environment of Fedora 10 desktops and am using spacewalk on a centos 5 server to manage them. I was wanting to install osad on the machines but keep running into the error that the package requirement python-optik is not found on my system. I have done searches in my repo for this package and also on the web and the closest thing I can find is a noarch package made two years ago for Fedora 6 or 7. I noticed on the email lists that the python-optik was being removed as a requirement to a lot of other packages and was curious if this was the case for this package. Otherwise, where can I find this package?

Jonathan Hooker
Desktop Support - Engineering
Garmin International
jonathan.hooker at garmin.com<mailto:jonathan.hooker at garmin.com>

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you for your cooperation