[Spacewalk-list] removing channels and packages

Matt Mannix mattmnx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:22:05 UTC 2009

How Strange, I am using Joaquin's script to try and remove a ton of
packages left over from a channel that was deleted. I'm getting an XML
error I dont totally understand:

xml declaration not at start of external entity at line 1, column 96,
byte 96 at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/XML/Parser.pm
line 187

I've edited the Host, the Username and Password. Is there something
else I'm missing that would need to be edited?

I noticed that there was a bug report on this issue and it was fixed
but I couldnt tell how to potentially apply a fix from source.