[Spacewalk-list] Trying to update

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Fri Mar 20 16:02:09 UTC 2009

I'm running into an error when I try to schedule and push an update from my server to a test client - that fails every time.

*Should* I have modified the repo files in /etc/yum.repos.d on the client to point to the server? I did that, and the errors I'm seeing are complaining about a missing repomod.xml. Doing a find, I don't see any repomod.xml anywhere, not in the tree that I wget filled, and not under the redhat directory that holds the actual repository after the rhnpush.

    mark