Re: [Spacewalk-list] NoCobblerTokenException

Yes, cobbler 1.4.3
[~]# rpm -q cobbler
cobbler-1.4.3-4

Michael DeHaan wrote:
Mike McCune wrote:
Alexandros Soumplis wrote:
I attach you the files you requested. I do not use cobbler (at least yet!) and i keep the original configuration files as installed by the rpm.

Thank you all for your help, i appreciate it!

hrm, those files look good.  Couple things to check:

* Do you have iptables on

* cobblerd service  running?

* are there any errors in /var/log/cobbler/cobbler.log ?

Also, are you running cobbler 1.4.3?   I believe Justin's well advised fix (in Cobbler's auth module) for taskomatic talking to cobblerd wasn't in until then.

--Michael

Soumplis Alexandros
Systems Engineer
National Documentation Center /N.H.R.F.
Information Systems Department
48, Vas. Constantinou Av.
116 35 Athens, Greece
phone: +30 210 7273984  fax: +30 210 7252223
email: soumplis ekt gr
http://www.ekt.gr

This email is digitally signed by EKT in order to ensure its
integrity and authenticity. EKT participates in the HARICA Public
Key Infrastructure, the Certification Authority of GRNET. You can
install the HARICA root certificate at http://www.harica.gr/trust.php