[Spacewalk-list] POST /rhn/kickstart/TreeCreate.do + cobbler: We had an error trying to login

John McNulty johnmcn1 at googlemail.com
Fri May 1 08:58:35 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 12:54 AM, Mike McCune <mmccune at redhat.com> wrote:

> Do you have the latest Spacewalk packages installed from Spacewalk's yum
> repos as well as cobbler 1.6.3?  If not please do. That should resolve the
> above issue.

Apologies Mike, I hadn't explicitly checked my cobbler version, I was still
running cobbler-1.6.2-1.el5.  So I downloaded 1.6.3-2 from testing:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/testing/5/x86_64/cobbler-1.6.3-2.el5.x86_64.rpm

Upgraded cobbler and the problem is resolved  :-D

Thanks to everyone who replied.  The quality of help and support I've