[Spacewalk-list] outdated packages list not getting updated

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode at tanso.net
Tue May 5 09:56:33 UTC 2009

We're having a problem with v0.5 where when we upgrade packages on the
clients, the list of outdated packages in the webgui doesn't get
updated.

I.e. the main /rhn/systems/Overview.do lists machines needing 200+
packages, but when I check "up2date -l"/"yum update" or even the
/rhn/systems/details/packages/UpgradableList.do?sid=1000010166 it says
no packages needs updating.

Only way I've found to get it in sync again is to unsubscribe/subscribe
them to the base channel.

Anybody else seeing this, or have a fix/workaround for it ?

  -jf