[Spacewalk-list] yum update dependency issues

John Hodrien J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk
Tue May 5 16:32:41 UTC 2009

On Tue, 5 May 2009, Mike McCune wrote:

> Right now the ++ download issue is fixed in the nightly builds and will
> be available in 0.6.
>
> I'll most likely backport this to 0.5 this week and will keep everyone
> posted.

That'd be really appreciated Mike.  I've just finished (hopefully) an upgrade
from 0.3 -> 0.5 and I've got everything else steaming through just happily, as
far as I can tell.

I don't think I'm brave enough to upgrade my main spacewalk server to the
nightlies...

jh

--
"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going."   -- Anon.