[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 0.5 and Osad

Alexandros Soumplis soumplis at ekt.gr
Wed May 6 13:34:24 UTC 2009

Well i have not tried it as i try to stick with documented procedures.
In https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToUpgrade  there is still
a paragraph that says:
"

jabberd-2.2 is known not to work correctly with Spacewalk 0.5 and RHEL-5
/ CentOS-5 and it is highly recommended to disable jabberd and
osa-dispatcher services after Spacewalk upgrade:

# chkconfig osa-dispatcher off
# chkconfig jabberd off

"

Is this not true ?

Devan Goodwin wrote:

--
Soumplis Alexandros
Systems Engineer
email: soumplis at ekt.gr
http://www.ekt.gr

This email is digitally signed by EKT in order to ensure its
integrity and authenticity. EKT participates in the HARICA Public
Key Infrastructure, the Certification Authority of GRNET. You can
install the HARICA root certificate at http://www.harica.gr/trust.php