[Spacewalk-list] Architecture not specified on CentOS4 servers

James Garratt jngarratt at gmail.com
Mon May 11 07:44:07 UTC 2009

Can't find anything about this on the list or anywhere else. I'm open to
suggestions.

I've got several channels and sub channels setup.
Hosts in the CentOS 5 channels work fine.

Host in the CentOS 4 channels have "not specified" under Architecture when
you list packages.
Also the Overview page indicates a number of packages require upgrading but
when you click on the link or go to packages->upgrade the list is empty.

I noticed that the architecture is populated during rhnreg_ks but once it
completes the arch becomes "not specified" and the upgrade page becomes an
empty list.

I've tried both the up2date package from a CentOS repo and the one provided
at http://stahnma.fedorapeople.org/spacewalk-tools/4/$arch

Cheers
-JG