[Spacewalk-list] Monitoring

David Nutter davidn at bioss.sari.ac.uk
Fri May 29 08:53:31 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 09:17:39AM +0200, Miroslav Suchý wrote:

> We made huge changes in monitoring recently. Due this it has been busted
> in recent releases.
> In 0.4 it sent a lot of email "Notification Meltdown"
> In 0.5 it has been nearly working, but still has some problems as you
> described.

Really? It seems to work for me at any rate! Sometimes the monitoring
scout doesn't come up on boot but it's easy enough to restart if that
happens.

FWIW I went straight from 0.3 to 0.5.

David Nutter  				Tel: +44 (0)131 650 4888
BioSS, JCMB, King's Buildings, Mayfield Rd, EH9 3JZ. Scotland, UK

Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland (BioSS) is formally part of The
Scottish Crop Research Institute (SCRI), a registered Scottish charity
No. SC006662