[Spacewalk-list] Child channel sharing?

Brian Kosick bkosick at mxlogic.com
Fri May 29 18:00:40 UTC 2009

Hello,

I'm running SP 0.5 on RHEL5, I just recently created another Org and
setup Trusts between my SP Org and the new one.  I have the base channel
setup as Public, and the child channels setup as Protected - only allow
access to trusted orgs (with my new org as trusted) and Public, and the
trusts show 33 channels shared between them.

When I login as the new Org admin, I can see the Base and child channels
under Channels->All Channels but when I go to a systems,
Software->Software channels, I can only subscribe to the base channel,
and the child channels are not visible.  No apparent errors in the
tomcat catalina.out log.

I've read the RHN and SP wiki, and cannot figure out what I've been
doing wrong.  Can someone point me in the correct direction?

Thanks,
Brian