[Spacewalk-list] System Groups timesout

Good day all,

So I've only got 8 systems registered in spacewalk at this time.

I started loading up the errata via rhn-clone-errata.py from Andy.

After all my errata is loaded, I click on "System Groups" and it times-out after a few minutes with a "Service Unavailable" message.

So I search on redhat kbase for this and I find this here:

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-19873

This for the most part fits my problem.
However if you look at the packages, they are from spacewalk v0.5.

I have spacewalk v0.6 so this issue should be fixed right?

The issue seems to be that it is calculating the errata for all the groups and can't do it fast enough.
If no other solution, would it be possible to disable the errata calculation for system groups?

Thanks
-Josh