[Spacewalk-list] getDmi in api returns empty

Justin Sherrill jsherril at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 14:35:10 UTC 2009

A Robinson wrote:
> doing rhn-profile-sync doesn't solve the problem unfortunately.
> For information, I'm using spacewalk version 0.6 on 32bit Centos 5.3.
>
> Any suggestions what to do next?

Hrm.  Lets do this.  Connect to the Database:

# sqlplus spacewalk/spacewalk at xe

And then query the rhnServerDmi table:

sql> select * from rhnServerDmi where server_id = 8675309;

replacing 8675309 with the server's id.

Do this on a 'bad' system and a 'good' system and see if there's any
difference.

-Justin