[Spacewalk-list] failed to retrieve getPackage/package_name [Errno 14] HTTP Error 404: Not Found

Josh.Mullis at cox.com Josh.Mullis at cox.com
Wed Nov 25 23:51:33 UTC 2009

No, it's a yum error on the client side.

And I "tail -f"ed those two logs and didn't see anything.
I also set the yum debug level to 10 which didn't give me anything useful.

I do however see this in the server-side http access log when I "yum install" the package from a problem client:

ip_address - - [25/Nov/2009:18:35:24 -0500] "GET https://myspacewalkurl/XMLRPC/GET-REQ/rhel-x86_64-server-rhntools-5/getPackage/osad-5.9.10-5.el5sat.noarch.rpm HTTP/1.1" 404 9

And then I can "yum install" the same package from a working client and I get:

ip_address - - [25/Nov/2009:18:37:45 -0500] "GET https://myspacewalkurl/XMLRPC/GET-REQ/rhel-x86_64-server-rhntools-5/getPackage/osad-5.9.10-5.el5sat.noarch.rpm HTTP/1.1" 200 96475