[Spacewalk-list] Error in solaris2mpm of latest Recommended 10 for SPARC

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Tue Oct 13 06:00:30 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 06:40:43PM -0400, Brian Clark wrote:
> I think it may be due to Sun's change of their Recommended bundle structure
> for Solaris 10. They are now locating the patches a directory level deeper
> after unpacking. I am repackaging to look like the old structure and will
> test it out.

Brian, thanks for investigating this.

Could you please post md5sum of that 10_Recommended.zip you work with
and an output of unzip -l 10_Recommended.zip, so that we know what
situation we're targetting, should we decide to do some code changes?

Thank you,

--
Jan Pazdziora
Senior Software Engineer, Satellite Engineering, Red Hat