[Spacewalk-list] Re: how to enter empty kernel option?

Steve Kilduff redrocketed at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 08:20:46 UTC 2009

The command line interface seems to be the better option here,
[root at server ~]# cobbler profile report
--name=rescue-centos-5-3-x86_64:1:Spacewalk-Public-Cert | grep options
kernel options       : {'"rescue"': ''}

[root at server~]# cobbler profile edit
--name=rescue-centos-5-3-x86_64:1:Spacewalk-Public-Cert --kopts='rescue'
[root at server ~]# cobbler profile report
--name=rescue-centos-5-3-x86_64:1:Spacewalk-Public-Cert | grep options
kernel options       : {'rescue': None}

Hope this helps someone.

Steve