[Spacewalk-list] Nightly/git version question !

Franz Skale franz.skale at cubit.at
Mon Oct 19 22:39:26 UTC 2009

Hi,
i have reverted my snapshot (virt) and setup again from the nightly repo.
The error is the same.
Also i found another problem with osa-dispatcher registration.

OSA_DISP error: (/var/log/rhn/rhn_server_xmlrpc.log)

xmlrpc/registration.welcome_message('lang: None',)
xmlrpc/registration.register_osad
rhnServer/server_certificate.valid('Server id ID-1000010002 not found
in database',)
xmlrpc/registration.welcome_message('lang: None',)
xmlrpc/registration.register_osad
rhnServer/server_certificate.valid('Server id ID-1000010002 not found
in database',)
Then osa-dispatcher dies.

Desc of RHNPACKAGE: (There's no MD5SUM)
desc rhnPackage

 Name                       Null?    Type
 ----------------------------------------- --------
- ----------------------------
 ID                       NOT NULL NUMBER
 ORG_ID                         NUMBER
 NAME_ID                   NOT NULL NUMBER
 EVR_ID                    NOT NULL NUMBER
 PACKAGE_ARCH_ID               NOT NULL NUMBER
 PACKAGE_GROUP                        NUMBER
 RPM_VERSION                        VARCHAR2(16)
 DESCRIPTION                        VARCHAR2(4000)
 SUMMARY                        VARCHAR2(4000)
 PACKAGE_SIZE                   NOT NULL NUMBER
 PAYLOAD_SIZE                        NUMBER
 BUILD_HOST                        VARCHAR2(256)
 BUILD_TIME                        DATE
 SOURCE_RPM_ID                        NUMBER
 CHECKSUM_ID                   NOT NULL NUMBER
 VENDOR                    NOT NULL VARCHAR2(64)
 PAYLOAD_FORMAT                     VARCHAR2(32)
 COMPAT                         NUMBER(1)
 PATH                            VARCHAR2(1000)
 HEADER_SIG                        VARCHAR2(64)
 COPYRIGHT                        VARCHAR2(128)
 COOKIE                         VARCHAR2(128)
 LAST_MODIFIED                   NOT NULL DATE
 CREATED                   NOT NULL DATE
 MODIFIED                   NOT NULL DATE
 HEADER_START                   NOT NULL NUMBER
 HEADER_END                   NOT NULL NUMBER

Package Sync problem: (Traceback),

Extra information about this error:
SQL Error generated: ('ORA-00904: "P"."MD5SUM": invalid identifier\n',
904, 'select p.md5sum md5sum, p.path path from rhnPackageEVR pe,
rhnPackageName pn, rhnPackage p, rhnPackageArch pa where pn.name     =
:pkg_name and  ( pe.epoch  = :pkg_epoch or ( pe.epoch is null and
:pkg_epoch is null ) ) and  pe.version  = :pkg_version and
pe.release  = :pkg_rel and  ( p.org_id  = :orgid or ( p.org_id is null
and :orgid is null ) ) and  p.name_id   = pn.id and  p.evr_id    =
pe.id and  p.package_arch_id = pa.id and  pa.label    = :pkg_arch and
p.md5sum =: md5sum')

Exception Handler Information
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/rhn/server/apacheRequest.py", line 120, in
call_function
    response = apply(func, params)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/server/handlers/app/packages.py", line 452, in
getPackageMD5sumBySession
    return self._getPackageMD5sum(org_id, pkg_infos, info)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/server/handlers/app/packages.py", line 505, in
_getPackageMD5sum
    md5sum = pkg_info['md5sum'] )
  File "/usr/share/rhn/server/rhnSQL/sql_base.py", line 168, in execute
    return apply(self._execute_wrapper, (self._execute, ) + p, kw)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/server/rhnSQL/driver_cx_Oracle.py", line 108,
in _execute_wrapper
    raise apply(sql_base.SQLStatementPrepareError, args)
SQLStatementPrepareError: ('ORA-00904: "P"."MD5SUM": invalid
identifier\n', 904, 'select p.md5sum md5sum, p.path path from
rhnPackageEVR pe, rhnPackageName pn, rhnPackage p, rhnPackageArch pa
where pn.name     = :pkg_name and  ( pe.epoch  = :pkg_epoch or (
pe.epoch is null and :pkg_epoch is null ) ) and  pe.version  =
:pkg_version and  pe.release  = :pkg_rel and  ( p.org_id  = :orgid or
( p.org_id is null and :orgid is null ) ) and  p.name_id   = pn.id
and  p.evr_id    = pe.id and  p.package_arch_id = pa.id and
pa.label    = :pkg_arch and p.md5sum =: md5sum')

kind Reagrds
Franz