[Spacewalk-list] Re: entitlements exhausted error

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Thu Oct 22 19:46:01 UTC 2009

Daniel Wittenberg wrote:
> Anyone have nay ideas on why this would say exceeded?  I've been poking
> around, but whatever I change it keeps doing this.

There are two main reasons of this error:
a) you don't have enough entitlements in certificate - this shouldn't
   be a case because default spacewalk cert has 20000 slots,
b) there isn't a base channel where to register the system.

So I'd check the activation key... has it a base channel with the same
arch as the server?

--
Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat