[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk release

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Thu Oct 29 16:54:31 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 05:47:59PM +0100, rob morrien wrote:

> i got eveytiem an error like this
>
> http://spacewalk/cblr/svc/op/ks/system/netvista1

The URL, when written like this, resolves based on the local
resolv.conf settings. So for me, it means

	http://spacewalk.redhat.com/cblr/svc/op/ks/system/netvista1

and that page gives me

	Page Not Found (404)

Even if you give us FQDN to you machine, chances are it's behind a
firewall and we won't be able to get there.

> this error is displayed during the kickstart.

Could you maybe copy and paste the full error text and post it here,
together with information about what you did and what you expected?

Yours,

--
Jan Pazdziora
Senior Software Engineer, Satellite Engineering, Red Hat