[Spacewalk-list] Re: Monitoring notifications aren't working..

Albert Bryndza abryndza at feedroom.com
Wed Sep 2 03:21:09 UTC 2009

> I created a couple of monitors (probes), Scout Config Pushed them,
> created a method of notification, even successfully tested sending
> email from the Spacewalk server, but am not receiving monitoring
> notification emails.  I also double-checked the "Configuration -
> Monitoring" section, all seems to be defined properly.  Help?

Try to restart both Monitoring & MonitoringScout services.

-Milan

..

Did just that, no go.  But I keep getting these emails:

NOCpulse user: Possible Notification Meltdown!!!
ALERTS queue size is 175 at Tue Sep  1 22:45:02 2009

<< Sent by /usr/bin/monitor-queue line 45 on host spacewalk6.<my company>.com (sat 5de1472e0f53, "RHN Monitoring Satellite").
   1 of these messages were filtered since Wed Sep  2 02:30:02 2009 GMT >>

More help?