[Spacewalk-list] Monitoring charts in Satellite

Hello

I have problems with charts in monitoring section of Satellite. It stopped drawing all probes at the same time. It is not first time I run into this and issue was reported to Red Hat support. They didn't help and were not able to reproduce problem. Satellite was reinstalled and now it happened again.

Satellite:5.2
catalina.out - no errors at all
Filesystems aren't full

I've wiped out all historic data in /opt/nocpulse/TSDBLocalQueue/archive and probe states in /home/nocpulse/var/ProbeState/ and restarted rhn-satellite service.

All probe states are gathered correctly. When I click generate report with "show graph" and "show event log options" it shows proper events but chart are missing ("No data for selected time period and metric").

Thanks for reply in advance

--
Regards
Filip Kata