AW: [Spacewalk-list] error in the docu..

Lukas.Matecki at lvr.de Lukas.Matecki at lvr.de
Tue Sep 15 09:57:09 UTC 2009

Hmmm so what I did wrong ? Followed the Install instructions step by step. This didn't bring me to a running version.
Without setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH sqlplus64 will not run. A sqlplus command isn't installed on my System  !

Atm iam having a full functional Spacewalker running. So where is my mistake ?

greetz