Re: AW: [Spacewalk-list] Startup error on new install

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009, Lukas Matecki lvr de wrote:

Strange that the install configured Tomcat for 8009.
In my installation the installer configured Tomcat on port 8080 as it is standard !

Try to remove Tomcat and install it again, or find out how to change the Port.

Are any of you familiar with tomcat?  8009 is the normal AJP connector as far
as I'm aware, as opposed to the HTTP connector that mere mortals use.

/etc/rhn/satellite-httpd/conf/workers.properties
/etc/httpd/conf.d/00-spacewalk-mod_jk.conf
/usr/share/tomcat5/conf/server.xml

Would enlighten.

Tomcat logs would be the place to see what's going on.  Are there some overly
restrictive firewall rules in place, limiting access even to the local
machine?

jh