[Spacewalk-list] GUI says missing files?

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Wed Apr 7 08:17:36 UTC 2010

Merritt, Chad  CTR US USJFCOM J7 wrote:
% Nothing that all.  When I select the package, I get the details overview,
% but if I try to do anything else I get redirected to the main Spacewalk
% screen.  The path in the details is correct and the file is there, but

Redirecting to main page could be caused by an authenication problem
(eg. using short hostname instead of fqdn).
Or is it an HTTP 404 error? HTTP return code should be logged in
/var/log/httpd/*access_log.

% spacewalk thinks it's missing.

You can also turn debug on (put 'debug=5' into /et/rhn/rhn.conf) and
then search /var/log/rhn/*log for suspicious lines.

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat