[Spacewalk-list] FW: Issue with Spacewalk 0.8 install on CentOS 5 and Oracle 11G

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Fri Apr 9 14:23:35 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 01:28:19PM -0500, Hooker, Jonathan wrote:
> I have attached more information on the issues we are having importing deploy.sql into our oracle 11g database. Does anyone have any ideas as to why we are seeing these errors?

Well, if you rerun the deploy, you should really drop the whole
schema. Otherwise the sequence which populates one table is already
set to something above 1, and the foreign key will fail.

Yes, we probably should not be having that 1 hardcoded, but you are
still better off to drop the schema and start anew.

--
Jan Pazdziora