[Spacewalk-list] Excluding packages in spacewalk??

andre at vandervlies.xs4all.nl andre at vandervlies.xs4all.nl
Mon Apr 12 08:35:09 UTC 2010

Hi,
How do I exclude packages from within spacewalk? For a particular system I
want to set 2 packaghes 'on hold'. I've done so ny, by excluding in
/etc/yum.conf on the machine itself. However spacewalk wants to update
those packages (which it can't do) and issues an error...

Is there a way to do this on a central manner?

--
               Andre van der Vlies <andre at vandervlies.xs4all.nl>
               Certifiable Linux/UNIX engineer (CLUE)