[Spacewalk-list] changes to rhn_hibernate.conf

Hi all,

I need to apply some changes to the hibernate.conf on my system and
wonder if I should edit /etc/rhn/default/rhn_hibernate.conf directly
or copy it to /etc/rhn/ instead.

Another question is, if I would do so, do I only have to add the
changes/diff to the newly created /etc/rhn/rhn_hibernate.conf or all
parameters that are already in the 'default' config + my additions?

Best Regards
Marcus