[Spacewalk-list] Unable to Delete Systems.

Fraginhell fraginhell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 00:36:12 UTC 2010

Hi,

We have been building some test systems and registering them, however
now we cannot delete them, here is part of the tracelog:

Error message:
  RHN::Exception: DBD::Oracle::st execute failed: ORA-00604: error
occurred at recursive SQL level 1
ORA-12952: The request exceeds the maximum allowed database size of 4
GB (DBD ERROR: OCIStmtExecute) [for Statement "BEGIN
  delete_server(?);

So I'm running Oracle-XE and it looks like I've hit my 4GB limit, but
If I run the following SQL:

select trunc(sum(bytes)/1024/1024, 2) MB from dba_segments where owner
= 'SPACEWALK';

I get the following Size

:Connected to:
Oracle Database 10g Express Edition Release 10.2.0.1.0 - Production

	MB
   3326.25

I can still add packages / and new systems just not able to remove old systems?

Spacewalk 0.8
Cent OS 5.4 (32bit)