[Spacewalk-list] Fwd: Space walk for RHEL5

Tore Lønøy Tore.Lonoy at visma.com
Fri Apr 23 08:21:03 UTC 2010

Correct me if I'm, but is it possible to use RHEL with Spacewalk? You just have to sync the packages from RHN ?

In an mixed environment it would be nice to have one Spacewalk instance for all CentOS and RHEL machines. As long as you have the correct number of licenses for your systems there shouldn't be any legal issues.