[Spacewalk-list] cobbler web interface

rob morrien rmorrien at xs4all.nl
Fri Apr 23 13:53:43 UTC 2010

hello guys

urgent problem:

i did to day a fresh install of spacewalk 08 and i used the documentation
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/PackageManagement/Spacewalk

afther point 7.2  i checked the cobbler installation and i see that
spacewalk 0.8  used cobbler-2.0.3.1-3.el5

[root at mirr oracle]# rpm -qa | grep cobbler
cobbler-2.0.3.1-3.el5

this cobbler level 2.0 is not working with spacewalk 0.8

pls can you correct the rpms for this installation that i get cobbler 1.6.6

or update the documentation that we get the correct stuff

i got the info from Andrew and i noticed my self that i can't logon
to the cobbler web interface 2.0

So that means i to do the reinstall again with the correct cobbler level
But pls fix first the correct packages for the 08 installation

Rob

 Cobbler 2.0 is not compatible with Spacewalk 0.8. Go back to Cobbler