[Spacewalk-list] Mirror of Spacewalk client packages

Hi,

I want to use spacewalk in my organisation with approx. 500 Systems. For
quality reasons we mirror all repositories we use.

Is there a way to mirror the spacewalk client packages on
http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/ via rsync?

Alternativly I know Spacewalk can manage software channels. But when
installing a system the client package has to be installed first to get
access to the software channel. Is there a way to give clients without a
subscription access to a public channel?

Regards and thanks in advance.

Sasccha Bendix