Re: [Spacewalk-list] change host name

rob morrien napsal(a):
Miroslav,

Sorry we have 2 satellite servers running in production. if i read your
mail i can use that way to report problems with spacewalk?

No. Spacewalk is under very fast development with very limited testing (i.e. if it can install it is ok). Red Hat do not provide support for Spacewalk. If you want support you have to use RHN Satellite which is heavily tested and Red Hat provide good support for it.

If you want stable system with some warranty you should not use Spacewalk. IMO. Or you should be experience enough to be able to solve most of the problems yourself.

Miroslav Suchy