[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Sizing

Hello all,
I've been looking around for some sizing information as I plan our spacewalk deployment.  I've been able to find the size on disk information (192KB/client 64MB/channel) but what I am really interested in is at what number of clients does the 1GB OracleXE memory limitation come into play since at? Since something like 10k clients and 10 channels that would only bring me to about 2.5GB well under the 4GB physical db size limit of XE.  I thought I had seen a chart somewhere with this information, but I just can't seem to find it now.

TIA

George Beech
Senior Systems Administrator
Teleperformance

T  (610) 684-2755
M (484) 486-4563
Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
Email:George Beech teleperformance com

The information contained in this communication is privileged and confidential.  The content is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or e-mail, and delete this message from your systems.