[Spacewalk-list] OT: Installing non-RHEL packages during kickstart

Hello,

I have searched around and found no reference to installing a custom RPM during kickstart installation from a Red Hat Satellite server.  I am hoping someone that uses Spacewalk can help me.

The unsigned RPM is associated with the channel and activation key yet does not get installed during my kickstart.  Can someone give me some advice or a pointer on how to install an unsigned custom RPM package during a kickstart from a Red Hat Satellite server?

Thank you,

--
Jamie Bohr