Re: [Spacewalk-list] OT: Installing non-RHEL packages during kickstart

It's fresh in my memory still:

yum --nogpgcheck install <unsignedpackage.rpm>

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 28, 2010, at 12:26 PM, James Hogarth <james hogarth gmail com> wrote:

If it's unsigned it won't get installed via the packages section.

You'll need a chroot post script with yum install --no-gpg-check package

Check the right argument. On mobile and memory limited :)