[Spacewalk-list] php 5.2 in spacewalk

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 20:32:45 UTC 2010

On 29 April 2010 20:00, rob morrien <rmorrien at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> hello to all,
>
> Has somebody installed php 5.2 on his spacewalk machine?
>
> regards rob

I'm going against my instinct and will respond....

Given that spacewalk does not use php at all I imagine that if you
installed it (of whatever version) and took care in the apache
configuration (assuming you mean mod_php you want to use rather than
the php CLI for scripting) not to break the connectivity through to
the tomcat instance that you could make use of it on there with no
conflicts.....

Out of morbid curiosity - why the query?