[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk dormant, now no login?

Van Deman, Quint CTR US USJFCOM J7 quint.vandeman at att.jfcom.mil
Wed Aug 4 17:59:14 UTC 2010

Hello--

I have a Spacewalk 0.7 installation on a virtual machine that I haven't
used in quite a while (the VM has been powered down for many months).
This morning I wanted to dust it off, but after firing up the VM and
noting that all of the services started as expected I encountered
something of an odd issue...on the login page, there simply isn't a
login box...has anyone else encountered this? There aren't any obvious
problems in any of the logs that I've seen thus far.  The browser I'm
accessing the page with is the up to date RHEL 5.5 standard, firefox
3.6.7 and unfortunately I don't have many other options to test with in
that environment.

Thanks,

Quint