[Spacewalk-list] Packages "missing" during Kickstart that aren't...

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 17:21:23 UTC 2010

Okay couple of routes we can go down on this one then.

First stop let's see if it is requested even and the status code.

You *should* be able to tail the Apache logs during kickstart to keep an eye
on the HTTP status codes and requests.

It might also help troubleshooting to enable the extra logging in the
appropriate kickstart profile in spacewalk.

James

Sent from Android Mobile

On 9 Aug 2010 17:40, "Jonathan Scott" <lists at xistenz.org> wrote:
> James,
>
> Its during the initial install attempt.
>

> On 08/09/2010, James Hogarth <james.hogarth at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 9 August 2010 13:45, Jonathan Scott <lists at xistenz.org> wrote:
>>> I've had a sudden issue pop up with my 32bit kickstart template that's
>>> been
>>> working fine for months.  Any time we attempt to use it, we are met with
>>> an
>>> error about a missing package (fetchmail-6.3.6-1.1.el5_3.1.i386.rpm to
be
>>> exact).  This package not only exists in multiple channels attached to
the