[Spacewalk-list] Packages "missing" during Kickstart that aren't...

Jonathan Scott lists at xistenz.org
Thu Aug 12 01:03:00 UTC 2010

It's been a long while since I set the sync up, but I believe I did it so I
would have the next available release ready to go (a quick isolinux folder
copy and some kickstart mods later of course).  I've haven't had a conflict
like this happen, so I've never questioned it.  I'm not sure how an updated
package would show up in the base channel.  Perhaps I had a wayward sync or
something.

- Jonathan