[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk, RHN plguins...

Chris Donovan alienresidents at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 05:27:24 UTC 2010

Hi James,

  I understand that package information showing on the systems screen
is derived from a spacewalk server side database.  I also understand
that the spacewalk server knows about the packages installed on each
client system.  So while gathering this package information from the
client, why not get a list of installed plugins as well?  Either that
or introduce a method to allow the use of plugins in the software
channels themselves on the server?

  If there is no way to control or use plugin methods from the server,
I'll request this funtionality.  I was more trying to find out if
there was a method already.

Thanks,

Chris-