[Spacewalk-list] WEB TRACEBACK from spacewalk.unipa.it

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 15:12:30 UTC 2010

I thought this was an old bug? What version are you running?

On 19 Aug 2010 15:27, "Benedetto Vassallo" <vassallo at unipa.it> wrote:

> Hi people,
> Starting from some days ago I receive this web traceback from my
> spacewalk 1.0 server.
> As I can understand it is something regarding Postgresql, but I am
> using Oracle as a separate database server.
> What I can do to avoid this?
> Thank you.
>

> ----- Messaggio inoltrato da dev-null at spacewalk.unipa.it -----
> Data: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 13:53:02 +0200
> Da: Spacewalk <dev-null at spacewalk.unipa.it>
> Oggetto: WEB TRACEBACK from spacewalk.unipa.it
> A: vassallo at unipa.it
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/postgresql/util/PSQLException
> at

com.redhat.rhn.common.db.NamedPreparedStatement.execute(NamedPreparedStatement.java:118)
> at

com.redhat.rhn.common.db.datasource.CachedStatement.executeCallable(CachedStatement.java:507)
> at

com.redhat.rhn.common.db.datasource.CallableMode.execute(CallableMode.java:34)
> at

com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.task.SynchProbeState.run(SynchProbeState.java:52)
> at

com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.task.SingleThreadedTask.execute(SingleThreadedTask.java:55)
> at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:203)
> at

org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:520)