[Spacewalk-list] Web gui repo-sync missing in 1.1?

Shannon Hughes shughes at redhat.com
Fri Aug 20 00:59:13 UTC 2010

As Colin pointed out we made some additions for syncing repositories.
You can now manage repositories and use them for more then one channel.
Each channel can have a collection of repositories to sync to. Each
channel has a corresponding repository tab that you can link repos from
that you centrally manage.