[Spacewalk-list] Need help to troubleshoot osa-dispatcher problem.

Marco Giunta giunta at sissa.it
Thu Dec 9 11:34:16 UTC 2010

Hi,
same problem here, but we have:

client OSA Status is offline
OSA Ping System does not work
Scheduling any action does not trigger the client's osad to invoke rhn_check

I just have followed the same suggestions
<https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2010-November/msg00181.html>like
Ron Helzer, but without luck ...

I have no errors in any log files:

jabber/sm create users and start sessions
jabber/c2s do registartions and authentications
jabber/s2s is connectd to the router at 127.0.0.1
osad/osa_dispatcher is connected to server

All was working well till upgrade, I really don't know what to do now ...

Regards,
   Marco

--
|Marco Giunta - SISSA Computer Staff|