[Spacewalk-list] Not receiving Daily Summary emails on a new install

Iann Gorrill iann at lfchosting.com
Thu Dec 2 19:26:46 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I've just recently found out about SpaceWalk and have setup a box and am
getting comfortable with the whole setup.  I did notice something though
today and that is that I am not receiving the daily summary emails.  I'm
pretty sure the email side of things works as I have gotten a few TraceBack
emails but I don't see any record of the daily summary in either
/var/log/maillog or /var/log/rhn/rhn_taskomatic.log

I've increased the logging in /usr/share/rhn/classes/log4j.properties but I
can't seem to make the task start on it's own, so I may be waiting till
tomorrow morning to look at logs again.

The machine is running CentOS 5.5.  SpaceWalk is 1.2.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas on why this isn't being sent, or if
anyone knows how to trigger that task to run right away.

Thanks
--
Iann Gorrill
Network Analyst  igorrill at lfchosting.com
Loose Foot Computing (LFC Hosting)
http://www.lfchosting.com/
1-866-LFC-HOST (532-4678)

Earn Free Hosting by recommending others to LFC:
http://www.lfchosting.com/affiliate.shtml
Recommend LFC to a Friend: https://cp.lfchosting.com/Recommend

Contact me: Skype - balltongu // Google Talk - me at iann.gorrill.com // MSN -
iann at gorrill.com // Twitter - @balltongu