[Spacewalk-list] IPv6 - how important to you?

David Hrbáč hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Thu Dec 9 12:54:09 UTC 2010

Dne 7.12.2010 17:40, Cliff Perry napsal(a):
> So as users of Spacewalk, how important is it that you have Spacewalk
> fully usable in an IPv6 enabled environment?

We are deploying dual stack only instances. So we are running Spacewalk
on ipv6 against ipv6 enabled boxes. I can't see any issue on IPv6. But I
can see many issues on Spacewalk itself. We had serious problems with
jabber, osad, re-registered clients, etc. We have learnt how to deal
with them and created ugly workarounds. The more important to me is that
now it's completely unusable, since Spacewalk shows no updates, and we
know they are present within the channel. Till now we have not found the
solution.
Regards,
David Hrbáč