[Spacewalk-list] Problems with osad/jabberd and scheduler after upgrade

Trent Johnson tljohnsn at oreilly.com
Thu Dec 9 19:18:55 UTC 2010

Thanks so much for the quick response.  I have updated today, and the
server error is gone.

Osad is still not working though.  Not sure how to investigate further.
  When I ping, nothing comes back.  /var/log/osad on the client has no
errors.  Scripts scheduled do no process immediately, but do process
with rhn_check.

Thanks,
Trent