[Spacewalk-list] Wildcard SSL Cert with osa-dispatcher

JDFire jdfire at cox.net
Sat Dec 18 20:30:44 UTC 2010

Hello All,

I am trying to use a signed wildcard SSL Cert with Spacewalk and wanted to know if it is possible to use one. I have tried installing the Cert but I get an error that the common name mismatches. Please let me know if I need to do anything special in order to get this working. I would like to use this Cert in order to perform failover of proxy server to core server and still have osad support during failover. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Kind regards,
JD